Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Swing Ball My Swing Ball 'ball' Keeps Coming Away From The String - Does Anyone Know Where I Could Buy A Replacement ?

My swing ball 'ball' keeps coming away from the string - does anyone know where I could buy a replacement ? - swing ball

I bought my ball swing one or two months of Argos, but I keep the receipt!
The ball is now in the chain, and we still have to reinstall, but as you can imagine, is not so good now.
Does anyone know a place where I can buy a replacement for the dance? I can not find anywhere that sells?
Thanks

1 comment:

Paul C said...

Go to Argos and buy the same swing-ball.

After bringing home the box and wait for 3 days.

Back at Argos Swing Ball defects in the new mailbox and new. Request for reimbursement.

You get, and a new ball swing.

P: S: This note is just fun, it is fraud to do to me, I would not advise you to protect.

Post a Comment