Friday, January 8, 2010

Gay Retirement Homes I Need To Get A Summer Job... I Want To Be A Waitor At A Restaurant. I Have Some Exp. Where Can I Get Hired??

I need to get a summer job... I want to be a waitor at a restaurant. I have some exp. where Can i get hired?? - gay retirement homes

Therefore, I am a man ... I'm gay .. lol And I must wait staff experience.

I worked for 2 years in a nursing home when a server is fully operational. I received orders outside a varied menu of 10 inputs and 4 pages a wide selection of drinks, soups and different desert every night. I was responsible for the Harriers get their own drinks, get the soup, then garnish and you put your cards on the table in a shoulder Trey. When you have finished your dishes clean, I make the dessert and coffee, and clean their tables after meals and left. N Tho, because it is a retirement home. It is my experience in the server ... In general, I would be about 3 or 4 night tables.
Be real restaurants are much more hectic and stressful, but what kind of restaurant you think I put on the basis of this experience?

Do you think it could work Chillis? My friend was stopped Friday with no experience in the server ...

5 comments:

Freakgir... said...

Put it into a retirement home on a resume. Go and application in areas of restaurants and country clubs. In many places, not about your experience, care, because we do not want to bring their bad habits from other places, and we make our way. Oh, and we love gay men.
The other two are dead. Chile, Friday, Applebees, you have to go through all kinds of very many people. You are a station with 3 tables. No punishment. And his hand look like New York City telephone book.

peta_bou... said...

I said the other posters. You better a Busser at a place dear to a server in a chain. I worked at PF Chang, and yes, it was a ton of politics and by the time they devoted some of their advice, you do not need too much.

Even if you shine like a Busser, moved to the server. And I also agree that would be a country club a good solution. You can not just work in a restaurant, but also from the experiences of the banquet facilities that can also be lucrative and attracting valuable. Even though my real work now reflects the changes with society, the period of restoration, for which I work, because the big money.

shes_a_r... said...

is actually for sale. Experience, or go new ways PPL set with less experience. Pepper, you are ridiculous by 3 interviews. Waitress is not difficult, but always be in the door.

richdanc... said...

Too many people like you for this kind of part-time, you can try to McDonald's, Burger King

Sombra said...

Of course, you can rent in Chile or Fridays or Applebee's ... None of these cities would be glad to welcome you!

BUT ... You can apply for better and high cuisine restaurants and / or country clubs. Hotels are also look a good place to ... Most hotels have at least a "good" restaurant.

No matter where you are stopped, it will be a training program so that a high goal. The server will have experience in their favor, of course, but every place has its own menu, drinks, etc. It is so easy, lobster and filet mignon ($ 50 per person) and serve a bottle of wine ($ 20 - $ 45 up), as it is burgers and beer.

My advice ... apply wherever you think you want to work. But if you get a chance, It with a fine Dining facilities, Take! You can earn tons of $ $ $ and experience that you can always count on!

Post a Comment