Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sweet Olive Oil Where To Buy Good Extra Virgin Olive Oil?

Where to buy good extra virgin olive oil? - sweet olive oil

Extra virgin, cold pressed olive oil should have a lovely, almost sweet smell. If it is kept too long, kind of musty smell that can be easily. I bought Evoo in many places, and I can not find a brand or a business with oil of consistent quality. Even if I have a Trader Joe's busy, often when I opened the bottle of the house, which has lost its taste.

Where should I go or what brand should I use?

3 comments:

Jay said...

I can not find the best AEVO baked Italian bread in grocery stores.

When doing a trend or just something. All the grocery stores in my area who has a bakery, a large selection of olive oil seems to carry.

Colvita and Stone House are decent, but the flavor to ... Made for me.

Pasola I love, its growth and harvest in California, and I'm sure you can buy online.

MiMi said...

Shop Rite / road marking .. everything revolves around the brand, but

queenofc... said...

Colavita. Great food stores or purchased online.

Post a Comment