Saturday, February 6, 2010

Swollen Feet More Condition_symptoms I Had My Baby A Few Days Ago But My Legs And Feet Are More Swollen Now Than When I Was Pregnant?

I had my baby a few days ago but my legs and feet are more swollen now than when I was pregnant? - swollen feet more condition_symptoms

I had my baby a few days ago, but since then the legs and feet are swollen now than when I was pregnant. The nurses say anything when I checked for swelling, so I finally said something and say it is normal that I still have plenty of fluids to get rid of it. I thought after the baby, they all were.

2 comments:

partiesb... said...

This is normal!

Because of their hormones. Even if you receive an infusion at the hospital, at work, you have more fluid in you.

Give him a few days longer, and it is rising.

Congratulations on your new baby and do not worry - this is normal.

mommy3gi... said...

It was apparently the first time, pushed me so hard when I could feel that spring from them for several days after the pain and bruises. I was unable to flex his knees by 2 weeks.

Post a Comment