Saturday, February 20, 2010

After Waxing How Long Should You Wait Before Taking A Shower Facial Waxing Tips........?

Facial Waxing tips........? - after waxing how long should you wait before taking a shower

So I had a problem that many Indian women, I had dark hair on the face, so I waxed my face yesterday. not it hurt that I thought he would, and the redness is gone when I woke up this morning. My face is a little itchy, but the lady in the salon did not tell me to bite. Just wondering, how long after waxing can be a shower? It was my first time makes it happen, and I heard that you are hot and humid places under the waxing (especially avoid the face) should, because the thing is to open the pores and cause outbreaks of infection with redness , etc., so that its been almost 24 hours because I, I can wash your hair? cuz I have also heard that you expect, especially if its ur first time it happen was ....

Moreover, no one had facial wax before? If it tipsE Help! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment