Thursday, February 18, 2010

Southpark Subtitled Streaming Why Wont My WMP Enable The Subs?

Why wont my WMP enable the subs? - southpark subtitled streaming

So guys, here's the deal: I have downloaded the movie South Park (Bigger, Longer & Uncut) is. And I thought it would be funny subtitles put in. So I downloaded the opensubtitles.com subtitles (where the submarines are A. Srt. You then put the torrent file of the film and the archive. Srt files in a folder. I changed the name. srt file the same name as the spate of films have (which is South Park the movie [mininova]). But if I am in uTorrent, open the stream in WMP, IU-boats. I do not know whether the what I did was correct, but that's how I found online. Oh, and I vobsub, but I really do not understand how it works, I downloaded Media Player Classic, "said one man, that WMP is not with U boats to work but not open the MPC MOVThat is all. (I know, I'm Clueless oo) anyone care to help?

1 comment:

Ali said...

Get the Haali ... It is a small program runs automatically in the background, if there is a srt file with video and adds no waste on your PC.

Is shown as a green arrow somewhere on the lower right corner .. Click here for more options.

Post a Comment