Sunday, December 13, 2009

Types Of Learning Disabilities More Condition_symptoms Question About University Of Phoenix And Learning Disabilities?

Question about University of Phoenix and Learning Disabilities? - types of learning disabilities more condition_symptoms

I'm 27 and live in Southern California. I really want a teacher of special education and that my true calling is. I really love working with children with disabilities. I am very interested in Going to the University of Phoenix, because I is 27 years and his program faster than other universities have. My only problem is that they have learning difficulties: dyscalculia (mathematics learning disability), dyslexia (the nature of reading comprehension), and treatment of disorders and hearing loss in right ear. My question to those who have been there: for your success? Or is this type of institution that will not contribute, no matter what? I really want to know before my decision. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment