Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Email Or Mail Thank You Note After Interviewing Is It Necessary To Follow Up With A Thank You Note For An Interview With A Job Recruiter?

Is it necessary to follow up with a thank you note for an interview with a job recruiter? - email or mail thank you note after interviewing

I know that you always keep a word of thanks needs to be interviewed by a potential employer. But if the interview is just a backup forces with a recruiter, do not apply the same rules?

In addition, if sending within this organization, which was developed by several respondents, I have a thank you note to everyone? Is it okay to send it by e-mail instead of sending it by post?

If a note of thanks is in this kind of situation that would be a good example of the tone, as necessary?

2 comments:

kimby004... said...

A word of thanks is never a necessity, but it is a good way to remind the organization and to confirm that you are interested in the job. Send a thank-you note via mail, e-mail, but also acceptable. I'll write your first contact, but the reference to giving the people by its proper name. It is a feeling that you remember the people who spoke to him.

Here is a generic example:

Dear ____:
Thank you for your time to talk to me ____________. I enjoyed learning more about the company and I am very happy about the opportunity is there. I was also happy to answer to ____________. Please convey my thanks for taking the time to make your day around me. I look forward to your comments on this post. Thanks again for your time and attention.

Good luck!

Luv2Cook said...

I want to send an e-mail. A simple thank you for your time, we look forward to working with you agency. I would like to certain types of work they refer interested in.

Post a Comment