Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mortgage Calculator Principal Interest Need A Mortgage Pre-payment And Bi-weekly Payment Function!?

Need a Mortgage pre-payment and bi-weekly payment function!? - mortgage calculator principal interest

I just bought my first house and I pay for the time they turn 30th I'm 20 and I'm 30K per year. My husband also. I pay an additional $ 50 per month and $ 5500 per year for mortgages. And I do not want that, although two weeks to make all payments of principal or interest / redemption as a whole. Calculator, which I previously used only 2 of 3 features that I want. And I cut the loan to 13 years in this way. I know that a computer actually does all three in order to eliminate downtime. I want a machine that will do all three, because I am willing to pay them and begin to come on my property. Can I use it myself? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment